FANDOM


Class Position Development growth Skill
Mage Multitarget Striker 5 Stars

Evolves to Frosta Queen

Firestorm - Consumes 100 Rage to cast, deals (75% Basic ATK+100) to all enemy, 15% chance to Stun for 2 turns, also enter Elemental Assembling status - increases character's Elemental DMG by 10% (last 4 rounds). Can stack up 10 times.
Required Recruitment Lvl. Required Items
Lvl. 50 Blazing Phantom Crest

Frosta Queen

Frosta Queen
Class Position Development Growth Skill
Mage Multitarget Striker 6 Stars Fire and Ice Song:

Battle Skill - Increases character's Elemental Damage by 10%, lasts 3 turns.

Regular Skill - Costs 75 Rage to cast, deals (90% Basic ATK + 800) to all enemies, 15% chance to stun for 2 turns, and enter Ice-flame Spirit Status - Increases character's Elemental DMG by 25% each round (lasts 4 turns). Can stack up to 5 times.

Recruitment Requirement Lvl Required Items
Lvl. 50 Frosta Queen Crest
Heroes
Dawn Tavern
Mermaid  · Rose Knight  · Nightblade  · Grimbow
Zweihander  · Pyrona  · Green Ranger  · Astral Child
Twilight Tavern
Shadowraith  · Blood Baroness  · Blue Witch  · Byron the Black
Nether Knight  · Atalanta  · Night Sentinel  · Djinni
Midnight Tavern
Demon Huntress  · Guardian  · Exorcist  · Celestial Maiden
King o' Bones  · Berserker Claw  ·Blazing Phantom  · Nereida
Astral Tavern
Dark Paladin  · Valkyrie  · Astral Hunter  · Arcane Spirit
Headless Horseman  · Yasi Delaney  · Panda Nicky  · Enoch  · Bloodsucker
Enigma Tavern
Lunar Priestess  · Amazon Hunter  · Mountain God  · Dragon Whisperer
Divine Angel  · Bounty Hunter  · Poseidon  · Dragon Empress  · Santa  · Snow Warden
Astrals Tavern
Hecate  · Earthshaker  · Light Envoy  · Snow Queen
Silver Dragon Lord  · Valentina  · Cedric  · Flaming Warlord  · Blade Dancer Miya  · Styx Guardian  ·
Crooked Claw  · Genesis  · Snow Messenger  · Silver Messenger  · Hoarfrost Blade

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.